Understanding the View
Follow the guide below or skip to our walkthrough video.
- For each tile on the page, you’ll see an "i" icon. Hover over the icon for a description of the information displayed.
- Articles per year graph: This line graph shows the total number of articles indexed and change in output for each year in the last five years. Hover over each point to see the figures.
- Rank and articles tile: The overall organisation ranking is displayed in a dedicated tile so you can see the total number of articles at a glance and where this output ranks the organisation among the others indexed in Inspec. The ranking is currently based on the total number of articles.
- Articles published % change: This shows the total percentage change of article across the selected years. The arrows indicates an increase or decrease in article output.
- Subject Classifications table: This shows the subject coverage, number of articles and global ranking for each top-level Inspec subject classification. Click on the heading to go to the Subject Classifications page for your selected organisation. You will also find a link in the left-hand navigation
- Collaboration table: This shows the top 20 organisations that have co-authored items with the organisation you are viewing.
- The Top controlled terms table: this shows the most popular controlled terms from the Inspec thesaurus associated with articles from the organisation you are viewing.
- For each term, you can see the number of articles and the institution’s global ranking. The global ranking is based on the number of articles published.
- Click on a term to visit the Concept Page for that term.
- Click on the heading to explore all control terms for your selected organisation on the Controlled Terms page. You will also find a link in the left-hand navigation.
- On the left menu you can go straight to the Organisation Comparison page by clicking "Compare Organisations".
Exporting your insights
Inspec Analytics organisation profile video