Take a look through our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on Inspec Analytics. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact your regional sales representative.
- What data is included in Inspec Analytics?
- Inspec Analytics is powered by the Inspec database and currently includes data on all abstracts indexed during the five-year period 2013-2018. New features and content are added regularly. Speak to your regional representative for updates or take a look at the What's new section. More information on Inspec content and coverage can be found in our Inspec user support documents.
- How can I subscribe to Inspec Analytics?
- Inspec Analytics is available, at no additional cost as part of the Inspec subscription, and is included in existing country or consortium pricing agreements. Current subscribers may have access to Inspec via one of our Vendor platforms including including EBSCOHost, Elsevier’s Engineering Village, OvidSP, ProQuest Dialog or Web of Science. If you do not already have an Inspec subscription, please contact our sales team to subscribe to Inspec or complete our online form for a free trial.
- How do I access Inspec Analytics?
- Inspec Analytics is available as part of the Inspec subscription. Access is granted based on your IP address or through your vendor platform so make sure you’re connected or logged into your institution/company network.
- Speak to your Regional Sales Manager for access information and to request a demonstration of Inspec Analytics. See the Contact Us page for details.
- If you do not currently have a subscription to Inspec, you can also request a free trial including Inspec Analytics from your Regional Sales Manager.
- I'm a publisher - how can I make sure my content is covered?
- We are focusing on strengthening the scope and relevance of Inspec, expanding our coverage of quality titles in the core Inspec subject areas, as well as identifying new areas of research and content focus. We recently launched the Inspec Content Advisory Board, an external panel of subject experts who will help us shape our editorial policy to meet future research needs. We will also be establishing an Inspec User Group to help support development of Inspec A&I and Inspec Analytics. If you are interested in participating in the Content Advisory Board or the User Group, please contact us.