Inspec Analytics Plus
Uncover even deeper insights into the impact of global research with an enhanced Inspec Analytics experience. Additional citation and collaboration features in Inspec Analytics Plus allow you to expand existing Inspec Analytics capability.
Improve your research outcomes with unique insights
- Stay up-to-date with the latest global trends in engineering and physics research.
- Discover new topics related to your field and the resources you need to get up to speed.
- Identify the best journals and conferences to publish your research.
Search over 3,500 subjects
For your library
Support your research base with powerful tools from a trusted source
- Identify key resources for your researchers and faculties in line with research output.
- Support researchers’ understanding of topics beyond their field.
- Monitor and support growth in institution research output.
Search over 10,000 topics
For your institution
Chart your course for research excellence
- Set priorities and develop strategies for your research projects
- Compare your institution with collaborators and competitors to set valuable benchmarks.
- Find collaboration opportunities to demonstrate impact.
Search over 34,000 organisations
A legacy of excellence
Built on Science Abstracts, which dates back to 1898, the IET’s research database, Inspec, has been delivering access to engineering intelligence since 1969.
Now, as the role of scholarly communications is evolving, the IET is utilising this legacy to provide new solutions, in response to the increasing need to assess the value and impact of research, and guide business strategy.