Understanding the view
Follow the guide below or skip to our walkthrough video.
- The table displays all the organisations who have collaborated on research with your selected organisation. For each organisation you will see the total number of collaborations.
- Search for an organisation using the search box, or click "Advanced" for advanced search options:
- Use the drop-down to select "Include" of "Exclude" search terms.
- Add multiple conditions. Each condition will be treated as "OR".
- You can filter by the type of organisation to focus on academic or industry collaborations.
- Search for whole words, partial words or start typing to see suggestions and select a controlled term.
- Remove conditions by clicking on the corresponding X or by clicking "remove all".
- Click "Apply" to see your results.
- To compare output for a number of collaborations, select your chosen organisations and click "update graph". The line graph at the top will display the research output for each of your selected collaborations over time. Hover over the points to display the number of articles for each year.
- Filter the date range of your results using the "From" and "to" drop-down selections.