Understanding the view
Follow the guide below or skip to our walkthrough video.
- The table displays all the organisations who have collaborated on research with your selected organisation. Organisations appear listed in order of research output with the highest total number of articles at the top. Click on a column heading to change or reverse the order.
- For each organisation you will see the total number of collaborations.
- The percentage change column shows the total change in research output over the selected time period.
- Inspec Analytics Plus only: The subject classification columns show the number of subjects the selected organisations have collaborated on under each classification. Click on the number to view and explore these in more detail.
- Inspec Analytics Plus only: The controlled terms column shows the number of topics the selected organisations have collaborated on. Click on the number to view and explore these in more detail.
- Search for an organisation using the search box, or click "Advanced" for advanced search options:
- Use the drop-down to select "Include" of "Exclude" search terms.
- Add multiple conditions. Each condition will be treated as "OR".
- You can filter by the type of organisation to focus on academic or industry collaborations.
- Search for whole words, partial words or start typing to see suggestions and select a controlled term.
- Remove conditions by clicking on the corresponding X or by clicking "remove all".
- Click "Apply" to see your results.
- To compare output for a number of collaborations, select your chosen organisations and click "update graph". The line graph at the top will display the research output for each of your selected collaborations over time. Hover over the points to display the number of articles and percentage change for each year.
- Filter the date range of your results using the "From" and "to" drop-down selections.
Exporting your insights
Inspec Analytics Plus only: You can also choose to download your insights as an Excel file.