Understanding the view
- The table displays all the controlled terms associated with research from your selected organisation.
- For each term you will see the total number of articles and where this output ranks the organisation among all organisations publishing on that subject.
- Search for a term using the search box, or click "Advanced" for advanced search options:
- Use the drop-down to select "Include" of "Exclude" search terms.
- Add multiple conditions. Each condition will be treated as "OR".
- Search for whole words, partial words or start typing to see suggestions and select a controlled term.
- Remove conditions by clicking on the corresponding X or by clicking "remove all".
- Click "Apply" to see your results.
- To compare output for a number of terms, select your chosen subjects and click "update graph". The line graph at the top will display the research output for each of your selected subjects over time. Hover over the points to display the number of articles for each year.
- Filter the date range of your results using the "From" and "to" drop-down selections.
Exporting your insights
Click on "Export as PDF" at the top of the page to download your current view. The PDF includes a link to your view so you can see return directly to the data in the future.