Understanding the View
- For each tile on the page, you’ll see an "i" icon. Hover over the icon for a description of the information displayed.
- Articles per Year graph: This line graph shows the total number of articles indexed for each year in the last five years. Hover over each point to see the figures.
- Rank and articles tile: The overall organisation ranking is displayed in a dedicated tile so you can see the total number of articles at a glance and where this output ranks the organisation among the others indexed in Inspec. The ranking is currently based on the total number of articles.
- Subject Classifications table: This shows the subject coverage, number of articles and global ranking for each top-level Inspec subject classification. Click on the heading to go to the Subject Classifications page for your selected organisation. You will also find a link in the left-hand navigation
- Collaboration table: This shows the top 20 organisations that have co-authored items with the organisation you are viewing.
- Click on the organisation name to go to the Organisation Profile for that organisation
- Click on the heading to explore all collaborations for your selected organisation on the Collaborations page. You will also find a link in the left-hand navigation.
- The Top controlled terms table: this shows the most popular controlled terms from the Inspec thesaurus associated with articles from the organisation you are viewing.
- For each term, you can see the number of articles and the institution’s global ranking. The global ranking is based on the number of articles published.
- Click on a term to visit the Concept Page for that term.
- Click on the heading to explore all control terms for for your selected organisation on the Controlled Terms page. You will also find a link in the left-hand navigation.
- On the left menu you can go straight to the Organisation Comparison page by clicking "Compare Organisations".
Exporting your insights
Click on "Export as PDF" at the top of the page to download your current view. The PDF includes a link to your view so you can see return directly to the data in the future.