Follow the guide below or skip to our walkthrough video.
The Controlled terms organisation pages show you all organisations that have published on your selected controlled term.
Understanding the view
- The table displays all the organisations associated with research for your selected controlled term. Organisations appear listed in order of research output indexed in Inspec with the highest total number of articles at the top.
- For each organisation you will see the total number of articles.
- Search for an organisation using the search box, or click "Advanced" for advanced search options:
- Use the drop-down to select "Include" of "Exclude" search terms.
- Add multiple conditions. Each condition will be treated as "OR".
- Search for whole words, partial words or start typing to see suggestions and select a controlled term.
- Remove conditions by clicking on the corresponding X or by clicking "remove all".
- Click "Apply" to see your results.
- To compare output for a number of organisations, select your chosen organisations and click "update graph". The line graph at the top will display the research output for each of your selected organisations over time. Hover over the points to display the number of articles for each year.
- Filter the date range of your results using the "From" and "to" drop-down selections.