Understanding the view
- Controlled terms appear listed in order of research output indexed in Inspec with the highest total number of articles at the top.
- For each controlled term you can see the number of articles indexed with the term and the number of co-occurring controlled terms and subject classifications.
- You can also see the number of organisations, journals and conferences associated with articles indexed under each controlled term.
- Search for a controlled term using the search box at the top of the table. Start typing to see suggestions or press "enter" to see results including your search term. Click "Advanced" to see advanced search options:
- Use the drop-down to select "Include" of "Exclude" search terms.
- Add multiple conditions. Each condition will be treated as "OR".
- Search for whole words, partial words or start typing to see suggestions and select a controlled term.
- Remove conditions by clicking on the corresponding X or by clicking "remove all".
- Click "Apply" to see your results.
- Click on a term to go to the Concept Page for that term.
Exporting your insights
Click on "Export as PDF" at the top of the page to download your current view. The PDF includes a link to your view so you can return directly to the data in the future.